The work of laser welding is to apply high energy pulse laser to realize welding. The laser power supply first points the pulsed xenon lamp through the excitation.
The light power supply to the xenon lamp pulse discharge, forming a certain frequency, a certain pulse width of the light wave, the light wave through the spotlight cavity radiation to Nd3+:
YAG laser crystal, laser crystal Nd3+:YAG excitation light, and then after the laser cavity, a wavelength of 1064nm laser pulse, the pulse laser beam expander, after reflection, (or optical fiber transmission) after focusing playing in the object to be welded; complete welding in the control of PLC or PC under the machine industry.
1. mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts welding, can realize spot welding, butt welding, superposition welding, sealing welding;
2. has high depth ratio, small weld width, small heat impact zone, small deformation, and fast welding speed.
3. the weld is smooth and beautiful, and it is not required to be treated after welding or simply need to be treated.
4. welds are of high quality and no pores, which can reduce and optimize the impurity of the base material. After the welding, the weld can be refined and the strength and toughness of the weld are at least phase.When it is in the metal metal;
5. can be accurately controlled, small focus light point, high precision positioning, easy to realize automation.
Equipment model: YAG300
Laser type: YAG
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
The maximum average power of laser output: 300W
Power consumption of host: three phase 15KW
Power consumption of a chiller: three phase 3KW
Power demand: 380V/50Hz/40A
Net weight of equipment: 200KG
Power demand: 220v/50Hz/20A
The power of the whole machine: < 1KW
It is widely used in mobile communication, electronic components, glasses clocks, jewelry ornaments, hardware products, precision instruments, automobile accessories and other industries and gifts.
Laser welding can be applied to titanium, nickel, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metal and alloy, steel, K alloy and other alloy materials.
Contact: Yousheng Fang
Add: Floor 5, Building B, Dingfeng Science and Technology Park, Songgang Tantou 5th Industrial Zone, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.