Principle of QCW Laser welding machine
The work of laser welding is to apply high energy pulse laser to realize welding. The laser power supply first points the pulsed xenon lamp through the excitation.
The light power supply to the xenon lamp pulse discharge, forming a certain frequency, a certain pulse width of the light wave, the light wave through the spotlight cavity radiation to Nd3+:
YAG laser crystal, laser crystal Nd3+:YAG excitation light, and then after the laser cavity, a wavelength of 1064nm laser pulse, the pulse laser beam expander, after reflection, (or optical fiber transmission) after focusing playing in the object to be welded; complete welding in the control of PLC or PC under the machine industry.
1.QCW laser welding machine, seam welding and spot welding is the ideal choice for long pulse drilling applications. Compact structure design. Because of its electricity
2. light conversion efficiency is > 30% and the maintenance free operation. The cost benefit is far superior to the conventional YAG laser. Mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts welding, can realize spot welding, butt welding, superposition welding, sealing welding;
3. extremely excellent pulse power / energy stability;
4. low cost solutions with peak power at the same time;
5. the efficiency of electrooptic conversion is higher than 30%.
6. pulses and two continuous working modes;
7. built-in pulse emitter;
Equipment model: STHG150
Laser type: fiber laser
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
The maximum average power of laser output: 150W
Maximum laser single point energy: 15J
Maximum peak power of laser: 1.5KW
Pulse frequency: 200Hz
Pulse width: less than 50ms
Power demand: 220v/50Hz/20A
The power of the whole machine: < 1KW
It is widely used in mobile communication, electronic components, glasses clocks, jewelry ornaments, hardware products, precision instruments, automobile accessories and other industries and gifts.
Laser welding can be applied to titanium, nickel, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metal and alloy, steel, K alloy and other alloy materials.
Contact: Yousheng Fang
Add: Floor 5, Building B, Dingfeng Science and Technology Park, Songgang Tantou 5th Industrial Zone, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.