The principle of carbon dioxide (CO2) laser marking machine
A carbon dioxide laser is a gas laser with a wavelength of 1064um in the infrared band. Carbon dioxide gas is used as a discharge tube.
As a medium to produce a laser, when a high voltage is added to the electrode, a glow discharge is produced in the discharge tube, which can release the gas molecules.
When the laser is produced, the laser energy is amplified and the laser beam is formed for the processing of the material. Through computer control to realize the automatic marking galvanometer optical path change of laser beam.
1. the radio frequency laser and high speed vibrating mirror are used.
2. the laser marks are clear, fast, good and pollution-free.
3. the graphics, text and serial numbers can be edited by software, and the change is convenient.
4. laser maintenance free for 30 thousand hours, no consumables, low cost of use, energy saving and energy saving;
5. marked environmental protection, in line with the ROHS standard;
Three. Product parameters
Equipment model: STMC-10
Laser power: 10W
Laser wavelength: 1064nm (selection)
Markup minimum character: 0.3mm
Markup range: 100*100 (optional)
Markup speed: 350 characters / per second
Mark repetition precision: + 0.001mm
Whole machine power consumption: 500W
Technology gifts, wood, clothing, greeting cards, electronic components, plastic, model, medical packaging, building ceramics, fabric cutting, advertising industry and so on.
Contact: Yousheng Fang
Add: Floor 5, Building B, Dingfeng Science and Technology Park, Songgang Tantou 5th Industrial Zone, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.