An electric fan is a household appliance that uses a motor to drive fan blade rotation to achieve the accelerated circulation of air. Because the fan force is large, the welding between the various components of the electric fan needs to be stable and firm, especially for the welding of the metal fan blades.
The traditional production method of the fan blade is to put the product into a fixture, and then use the manual argon arc welding process to achieve the splicing. Although this conventional welding method is simple in operation, its welding performance is not stable, and the weld seam is not beautiful, which is easy to cause deformation. With the popularity of Laser welding machine, the traditional welding process has been gradually replaced, and the laser welding machine with tooling, can be used for full automated production. The laser welded fan blade impeller will not be deformed, with high degree of bonding, which improves the quality, efficiency and welding speed.
Laser welding uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The laser energy diffuses into the interior of the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool for welding purposes. Compared with conventional welding methods, the advantages of laser welding machines are:
1. The heating zone is small during the welding process, it will not cause product deformation.
2. The weld seam is smooth, beautiful, no need further process after welding.
3. It has high depth ratio, small weld width, small heat affected zone, little deformation and fast welding speed.
4. The weld quality is high without porosity, it can reduce and optimize the impurities of the base metal, after welding, the weld strength and toughness is at least equivalent to the base metal.
5. It can be precisely controlled with small focus spot, high-precision positioning, easy automation.
The fiber laser welding machine developed by Shenzhen Sunlaser is mainly used for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. The laser welding workpiece is firm, there is no problem of cracks and pores in the weld seam, and the scrap rate of the product is greatly reduced. The equipment operation is relatively simple. It can significantly reduce labor costs.
Contact: Yousheng Fang
Add: Floor 5, Building B, Dingfeng Science and Technology Park, Songgang Tantou 5th Industrial Zone, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.